Welcome to the City of Eureka Parks. We hope you enjoy your visit with us, and we encourage you to make use of the facilities available in our Parks. As the individual obtaining this reservation, you are responsible for the conduct of your group. This reservation is non-transferable. Please read all of the following park rules and pavilion regulations to ensure your compliance.
1) Parks open at dawn. (Except Kircher Park which opens at 7:00 a.m.) All Parks close at dusk (except West Frisco which closes at 2:00 a.m.)
2) Fires are only allowed in barbecue pits.
3) All trash, rubbish and debris must be placed in proper containers.
4) All pets must be on a leash.
5) Pet owners are required to dispose of all waste created by their pets.
6) Horses shall be allowed only within Kircher Park, subject to conditions imposed by the Board of Aldermen in connection with any such activity which may be granted. Horse trailers shall not be allowed in any City park.
7) The erection of any structure (tents, booths, posts, etc.) is prohibited unless special permission has been granted and a written permit is posted.
8) It shall be unlawful for any person to use or possess a beverage bottle or container made of glass, in whole or in part, within the City-owned and operated parks. Legible signs shall be posted at each entrance to such City parks, stating all glass beverage bottles or containers are prohibited within the park grounds and reciting that violators shall be subjected to penalties.
9) Bands, DJs, inflatables and amusement rides are prohibited unless prior approval has been granted.
10) Amplified sound that can be heard from a distance greater than fifty (50) feet is prohibited.
11) Roller blading, roller-skating, skateboarding, hockey, bicycling, the use of go-carts or scooters and any other activity which could deface or be destructive to the surface materials or any other component of recreational facilities are not permitted under the pavilions, on tennis courts, or near/on playground equipment.
12) Golfing is not allowed in any area of the parks.
13) Motor vehicles are prohibited from all grassy areas and areas posted for pedestrian/bike use unless prior approval has been granted.
14) Pavilions are available for reservation, and any group using a pavilion without a permit must vacate the pavilion, if a group that has been permitted arrives.
15) No for-profit business or retail activity will be allowed unless prior approval has been permitted.
16) Registered 501(c)(3), not-for-profit charitable organizations are allowed to conduct fundraising events. All other groups requesting to conduct a fundraising event must receive prior approval from the Board of Aldermen and will be considered on a case by case basis.
17) A $60.00 reservation fee will apply to all resident not-for-profit organizations and individuals and a $85.00 reservation fee will apply to all non-resident not-for-profit organizations and individuals that reserve a pavilion.
18) Pavilions may be rented no more than four (4) weekend (Friday-Sunday) days per calendar year by any one organization or individual, unless approved by the Board of Aldermen.
19) Cancellation of the rental agreement must be submitted no less than two weeks prior to rental date; otherwise, the rental fee will be forfeited.
20) No dual rear wheeled vehicles shall be allowed within Berry Park.
21) Commercial vehicles are prohibited at all times from parking in West Frisco Park at 14 West Frisco Avenue.
22) No sports team games or practices are allowed in Berry Park. This may be conducted in other approved City parks as available.
23) Persons violating the provisions of this section shall be punished by a fine not exceeding five hundred dollars ($500.00) or imprisonment for a period not exceeding six (6) months or by both such fine and imprisonment.
|Address Line One||5 Hill Walk|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Eureka, MO 63025|
|Monday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|